Monday, October 19, 2009

Halloween Party!



This past weekend we attended a family Halloween party. I don't think I have been to a dress up Halloween party....ever? It was great fun! We decided to go as the Flintstones and to make our costumes. Not such a big deal, except for the fact that I don't really know how to sew! To complicate matters more, we didn't use a pattern. However, after many alterations, I think they turned out ok!
Here we are as the Flintstones!
And here is a close up of my little Pebbles

I also tried some new recipes for the party. If anyone is interested, I will post them. First i made pumpkin spice cupcakes. I didn't get a picture of these, but they were so easy and so good! Then I made cake balls. I had never heard of them before, but they were tasty. I tried to make them look like eyeballs.

We had a great time! We will have to make this an annual party!
I'll leave you with a funny picture, of my little girly girl, with a sword, in a bucket :-) Because, well, its cute!


No comments: